Lethbridge County – Community Futures Lethbridge Region Business Improvement Loan Program
Lethbridge County is pleased to partner with Community Futures Lethbridge Region to offer a Business Improvement Loan program starting in January 2018. Eligible Lethbridge County businesses will be able to apply for interest free loans up to $10,000 to make improvements or upgrades to their business.
Examples of eligible improvements for loans include:
- Business Equipment
- Information Technology (computer-related hardware and software)
- New/upgraded equipment to enhance business/production operations
- Interior Flooring
- Counters & Display Cases
- Point of Sale Systems
- Energy efficiency upgrades leading to lower operating costs
How To Apply
Loan application forms are available at:
Lethbridge County Office
905-4th Avenue South
Community Futures Lethbridge Region
2626 South Parkside Drive
Download online form: Lethbridge County Business Improvement Loan Form
The Lethbridge County Business Loan Program is administered by Community Futures Lethbridge Region, and all loans must meet the requirements and standards set out by Community Futures Lethbridge Region.
- Complete the Loan Application Documents and meet with Community Futures Lethbridge Region representative.
- Community Futures Lethbridge Region will complete due diligence on each application.
- When approved, loan documents will be signed by the business and a cheque will be disbursed within five (5) working days.
For More Information
For inquiries or to obtain additional information, please contact:
Mr. Morley Belle, Business Analyst
Tel: (403) 320-6044
Direct Line: (587) 800-8427