Fire Ban Status
LETHBRIDGE COUNTY - NO FIRE BAN
Check Alberta Firebans website (https://albertafirebans.ca) or the Lethbridge County website daily for any Fire Ban updates.
Functions & Links
- Alberta Emergency Alert
- Ambulance Services
- Burning Un-Harvested Crops
- Dog Control Regulations
- Emergency Preparedness & Disaster Services
- Emergency Services Billing
- Emergency Service Zones
- Fire Permits & Fire Bans
- Regulatory Services
- Rural Living
- Emergency Services Brochure
Through responsible management of Fire/Rescue, Disaster and Regulatory Services, we continually strive to enhance the quality of life for our citizens and our community.
- Provide for effective and efficient responses to day-to-day emergencies through the management of Fire and Rescue Services.
- Prepare for, mitigate, respond to and recover from disasters through the management of Disaster Services.
- Educate citizens about and provide enforcement of municipal and provincial laws through the management of Regulatory Services.
- Foster cooperation and coordination between all Fire and Rescue, Disaster and Regulatory Services.
Dial 911 for Ambulance - Fire - Police
The County contracts the City of Lethbridge Public Safety Communications Centre for 911 dispatch services.
911 calls are routed through the Telus 911 network.
- Alberta Emergency Management Agency
- Alberta Fire Chiefs Association
- Alberta Health Services
- Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs
- Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre
- City of Lethbridge Fire and EMS
- Coaldale and District Emergency Services
- Coalhurst Fire Department
- International Association of Emergency Managers
- International Association of Fire Chiefs
- Nobleford and District Emergency Services
- Picture Butte and District Emergency Services
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- World Health Organization
If you would like more information regarding Emergency Services for the County, please contact: