Amending a Bylaw


According to the Municipal Government Act and Part 1 Section 51 & 52 of Land Use Bylaw 1404, any section or part of a bylaw may be amended.

Any persons applying to amend a bylaw shall apply in writing to the Planning & Development Officer using the Application for Amendment to the Land Use Bylaw Form. The application fee must accompany the application.  See Schedule of Fees.

The Planning & Development Officer will then submit the application to the Council.

To obtain further information regarding the process to amend a bylaw, please refer to Part 1, Section 51 & 52 of LUB 1404 or contact the Development Officer at (403) 328-5525.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.