Level of Service
The Agriculture Services department is responsible for many activities, including mowing, weed management, pest inspection, extension programs, etc. The annual Level of Service document details these activities and how they are carried out by staff.
Click to view: 2023 Agriculture Services Level of Service
Agricultural Services Board
None currently scheduled.
- On-Farm Climate Action Fund - funding programs offered:
- RDAR: https://rdar.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/OFCAF-Program-Guide-final.pdf (nitrogen, cover crop, and grazing rotation)
- Canadian Canola Council: https://www.canolacouncil.org/4r-advantage/program-guidelines/ (nitrogen only)
- Canadian Forage and Grasslands Association https://www.canadianfga.ca/projects-projets/advanced-grazing-systems/farm-program/ (rotational grazing)
- Farmers for Climate Solutions https://farmersforclimatesolutions.ca/mentorship (nitrogen, cover crop, and rotational grazing)
Rural Living & Ag Extension
Visit our Rural Living & Ag Extension page for topics, tips, and resources on farming and rural living!
Please visit the document section at the bottom of the page for all newsletters.
Click the links for more information:
- The Blue Book- Alberta's Crop Protection Guide (produced by Alberta Barley, Alberta Canola, Alberta Pulse Growers and the Alberta Wheat Commission)
- Alberta Environmental Farm Plan
- Oldman Watershed Council
Supervisor, Agriculture Services
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.