Contest closed. Thank you to everyone who participated! The winner is Simon Kramer!
Lethbridge County is a proud agricultural community, and we want to see your farm photos in honour of Canada’s Agricultural Day on February 15! We invite you to submit photos or short videos of your field, livestock, garden, or greenhouse for our 2023 Canada’s Ag Day Photo Contest. The prize is a gift basket filled with local products!
Photos and videos will be compiled and shared on Lethbridge County's social media on February 15 for Canada's Ag Day.
- Contest opens Tuesday, January 24, 2023 and closes Monday, February 13, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time. All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win the prize.
- Entries must be submitted online at https://lethcounty.ca/p/photo-contest
- Photos/videos will be published on Lethbridge County’s website, social media, and What’s Happening Lethbridge County website. Photographer credit will accompany each photo. Media may also be used in other Lethbridge County publications or digital media.
- Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Contest is open to of all ages. Photo release forms must be signed by a parent/legal guardian of minors under the age of 18.
- County elected officials and employees (collectively, the “Participating Entities”), and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes.
- Individuals may submit up to three (3) photos or videos to be entered for the contest. Additional entries are welcome and will be shared but will not be eligible for prize entries. The first three (3) photos or videos submitted by an individual will be eligible for the prize.
- Photos must be taken within the municipal boundaries of Lethbridge County.
- Photos must depict the photographer’s field, crop, livestock, farm, greenhouse, or garden.
- Photos must not be heavily retouched or altered, or have watermark overlays.
- Photos must be original to the entrant.
- Photos should be high-resolution (at least 300 dpi) and in landscape (wide) format.
- Videos must be 28MB or smaller.
- Entries must be submitted electronically. Entries must also have the photographer’s name, phone number, e-mail address, and location of where the photo was taken. A brief description (1-3 sentences) of the photo is encouraged.
Click to view full contest rules and regulations:
The information on this form is collected under Section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) and is used solely for purposes relating to Lethbridge County. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIP Coordinator for Lethbridge County at 100 – 905 – 4th Avenue South, Lethbridge, AB T1J 4E4 or call (403)328-5525.