Lethbridge Administration OfficeHours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Address: #100, 905 4 Avenue South, Lethbridge, AB
Toll Free: 855-728-5525
After-hours, call 403-328-5525 and follow the voice prompts
Contact the Lethbridge office for matters relating to:
Picture Butte Administration OfficeClosed to the public - staff are available by phone or e-mail
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Address: 10567 Range Road 21-4, Lethbridge County, AB
Contact the Picture Butte office for matters relating to:
|Ann Mitchell||Chief Administrative Officer||Jeremy Wickson||Director of Public Operations|
|Larry Randle||Director of Community Services||Graham White ||Public Works Manager||Email|
|Jennifer Place||Manager of Finance and Administration||Ron Chapman||Fleet Supervisor||Email|
|Devon Thiele||Infrastructure Manager||Gary Secrist||Supervisor of Agriculture Services||Email|
|David Entz||Community Peace Officer||Utility Services||Email |
|Byron Fraser||Manager of Fire Services|
|Hilary Janzen||Supervisor of Planning and Development|
|Nathan Hill||Development Planner|
|Kennedy Ammann||Tax/Utility Clerk|
|Dana Johnson||Human Resources Manager|
- For ambulance, fire, and police emergencies: Dial 9-1-1
- For emergency alerts in the area, click to visit the Alberta Emergency Alert website.
- For Public Works emergencies regarding water, sewer, road emergencies, snow, flood, etc. call the Lethbridge office at 403-328-5525 (after business hours please follow the voice instructions).
- Weather Information:
In an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Lethbridge County Community Peace Officer (for issues within Lethbridge County only - the CPO does not handle complaints in the City of Lethbridge)
Lethbridge County's Community Peace Officer works a variety of shift schedules and patrols all areas of Lethbridge County. The CPO is not a 911 emergency responder. Should you need police services, the R.C.M.P are the police service/emergency responders for this region. Dial 911 for the R.C.M.P.
To report a problem electronically, click the link: Report a Problem Form
Click the link to contact a Councillor: Contact Lethbridge County Council
County offices are closed or operating with modified hours on these dates:
- Monday, February 21, 2022 (Alberta Family Day) - CLOSED
- Friday, April 15, 2022 and Monday, April 18, 2022 (Good Friday/Easter Monday) - CLOSED
- Monday, May 23, 2022 (Victoria Day) - CLOSED
- June 10, 2022 - CLOSED at 11:45 a.m.
- Friday, July 1, 2022 (Canada Day) - CLOSED
- Monday, August 1, 2022 (Heritage Day) - CLOSED
- Monday, September 5, 2022 (Labour Day) - CLOSED
- Monday, September 19, 2022 (funeral of Queen Elizabeth II) - CLOSED
- Friday, September 30, 2022 (National Day for Truth and Reconciliation) - CLOSED
- To learn more about the impact of residential schools in Canada, visit the National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation website at https://nctr.ca/
- Monday, October 10, 2022 (Thanksgiving Day) - CLOSED
- Friday, November 11, 2022 (Remembrance Day) - CLOSED
- Friday, December 23, 2022 to Monday, January 2, 2023. Regular office hours will resume Tuesday, January 3, 2023. (Christmas/New Year's) - CLOSED
The County may change the day(s) the offices will be open or closed as the holiday approaches.