Lethbridge Administration OfficeHours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Address: #100, 905 4 Avenue South, Lethbridge, AB
Toll Free: 855-728-5525
After-hours, call 403-328-5525 and follow the voice prompts
Contact the Lethbridge office for matters relating to:
Picture Butte Administration OfficeClosed to the public - staff are available by phone or e-mail
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Address: 10567 Range Road 21-4, Lethbridge County, AB
Contact the Picture Butte office for matters relating to:
|Larry Randle||Interim Chief Administrative Officer||Jeremy Wickson||Director of Public Operations|
|Jennifer Place||Director of Finance and Administration||Bill MacMillan||Manager of Environmental Services||Email|
|Devon Thiele||Director of Infrastructure||Graham White||Public Works Manager||Email|
|David Entz||Community Peace Officer||Email||Ron Chapman||Fleet Supervisor||Email|
|Byron Fraser||Manager of Fire Services||Email||Gary Secrist||Supervisor of Agriculture Services||Email|
|Hilary Janzen||Supervisor of Planning and Development||Email||Utility Services||Email|
|Nathan Hill||Development Planner|
|Kennedy Ammann||Tax/Utility Clerk|
|Human Resources Manager||Chris Sopal|
- For ambulance, fire, and police emergencies: Dial 9-1-1
- For emergency alerts in the area, click to visit the Alberta Emergency Alert website.
- For Public Works emergencies regarding water, sewer, road emergencies, snow, flood, etc. call the Lethbridge office at 403-328-5525 (after business hours please follow the voice instructions).
- Weather Information:
Community Peace Officer/Bylaw Complaints
In an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Lethbridge County Community Peace Officer (for issues within Lethbridge County only - the CPO does not handle complaints in the City of Lethbridge)
Lethbridge County's Community Peace Officer works a variety of shift schedules and patrols all areas of Lethbridge County. The CPO is not a 911 emergency responder. Should you need police services, the R.C.M.P are the police service/emergency responders for this region. Dial 911 for the R.C.M.P.
To report a problem electronically, click the link: Report a Problem Form
Council Contact Information
Click the link to contact a Councillor: Contact Lethbridge County Council
Office Closure Schedule
County offices are closed or operating with modified hours on these dates:
- Monday, January 1, 2023 (New Year's Day) - CLOSED
- Monday, February 20, 2023 (Alberta Family Day) - CLOSED
- Friday, April 7 and Monday, April 10, 2023 (Good Friday/Easter Monday) - CLOSED
- Monday, May 22, 2023 (Victoria Day) - CLOSED
- Monday, July 3, 2023 (Canada Day) - CLOSED
- Monday, August 7, 2023 (Heritage Day) - CLOSED
- Monday, September 4, 2023 (Labour Day) - CLOSED
- Monday, October 2, 2023 (National Day for Truth and Reconciliation) - CLOSED
- To learn more about the impact of residential schools in Canada, visit the National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation website at https://nctr.ca/
- Monday, October 9, 2023 (Thanksgiving Day) - CLOSED
- Monday, November 13, 2023 (Remembrance Day) - CLOSED
- Friday, December 22, 2023 to Monday, January 1, 2024 - (Christmas/New Year's) - CLOSED
- Regular office hours will resume Tuesday, January 2, 2024
The County may change the day(s) the offices will be open or closed as the holiday approaches.