No Fire Ban
Fire permits are being issued and are required for most burning activities.
- Fire Permits are free of charge and are normally valid for 14 days from the day of issue.
- Permits are not valid until approved by a Lethbridge County Fire Guardian or Designate and you receive a permit number.
- Be sure to thoroughly read the application to understand your responsibilities.
- If the Fire Hazard is high, Lethbridge County may impose a Fire Ban which automatically cancels all issued Fire Permits. Always check our website or the Alberta Fire Bans website for more information and before you burn to ensure no Fire Ban is in effect.
- Click the link to view the Fire Permit Bylaw: Lethbridge County Bylaw #1424- Fire Permits
For details on what you are permitted to burn, please click the link: Fire Permits - What can I burn?