Amending a Bylaw
Any persons applying to amend a bylaw shall apply in writing to the Supervisor of Planning and Development using the Application for Amendment to the Land Use Bylaw Form. The application fee must accompany the application. See the Schedule of Fees for current fees.
The Supervisor of Planning and Development will then submit the application to Council.
To obtain further information regarding the process to amend a bylaw, please refer to Part 1, Section 51 & 52 of LUB 1404 or contact the Development Officer at (403) 328-5525.
- Lethbridge County & Town of Coaldale: Integrated Development Strategy (IDS), April 2010
- Lethbridge County: Industrial-Commercial Land Use Strategy, October 2016
- Lethbridge County: Integrated Community Sustainability Plan, October 2009
- Industrial-Commercial Land Use Strategy
- Grouped Country Residential Land Use Strategy